Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Brrrrr - cup of tea?

Wow, it is so cold at the moment.  I don't deal well with the cold very well so really feel for those poor people in Perth where the high temp today is going to be -15!  I can't imagine being that cold, at the moment I'm wearing as many layers as I can and still wearing my furry boots.  Oh, and I bought myself a hot water bottle for emergencies, I'm thinking about buying one for work as well....
Anyway, my fingers are still nimble enough to type and google - hurrah and I had to share with you this gorgeous little single teacup from Mrs Stokes, I thought it was very apt for the season and for the cold weather.  I am drinking more tea than ever in the cold.




I think this is so sweet!  If you want this though you better hurry as there is only one of these on the site.  All of Mrs Stokes china pieces are vintage and pre-loved.  Think of owning one of the tea sets as being green, you're practically recycling well done you!

I've done my bit for the environment and treated one of my friends to this lovely set, it's not for Christmas so I haven't spoiled the surprise.  The sets are just beautiful and come with some sugar almonds, presented in a flocked gift box like the one below or darling mini suitcases.  That's 2 presents in 1 I think.  China shopping heaven!





No comments:

Post a Comment