Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 December 2010

I love it when a plan comes together ;-)

Oooh I’m so excited!!!  I have wonderful news but I can’t give full details yet.  I can hint at a couple of things though.....my plan for the new year was to do more fairs and that is exactly what I’ve been organising.  When I have confirmation I will let you know but the lovely ladies who organise a vintage fair have me down for a table (hopefully a regular one if I have my way) and I am going to take part in a vintage tea party event in Bath at the soonest opportunity.  Unfortunately I can’t do the January date but will make sure I do the other dates offered.  In the meantime, I need to start putting together a tutorial that I’ve been asked to do for the new year.  I think I will practice over the holidays and bore all my family and friends in the process.  I am lucky enough to have a nice break at home coming up so I plan to do a couple of video vintage hair tutorials.  Not sure if I can do this on my own or if I’ll have to enlist the help of Mr P but we’ll give it a go.  The thing I am dreading the most is the editing.  I have no idea how to do this so that leaves me with one alternative and that is doing my hair perfectly in one take.  Hmmmm....more practice needed I think.  So the idea is to get 3 hair tutorials done soon – victory rolls, a ‘50s updo and another style involving hotsticks that you can pin up for a glamorous 1940s updo or brush out for those Hollywood curls.
 Hopefully this will keep me out of trouble, I think I have been making a bit of a pest of myself but I love making things and just want to share it with people.  I feel like there is a really momentum behind things now and I just want to keep it going. As soon as I have the dates in the diary I’ll post them on here and hopefully see you on the dates themselves.
 I have been making a few more bags and loving everyone I make, it’s going to be hard to sell them!   
I wanted to share my new business cards with you too, I am so proud of them and love how they turned out.  It’s amazing to think that they are already out there, I would never have thought that possible but have to put it down to the love and support I have been constantly given by Mr P (sorry for that nauseating comment but it's true).  Thank you Mr P! 

No comments:

Post a Comment