Search This Blog

Monday 14 February 2011

Joy of Vintage

booking_infocontactabouthomemapphotos
I realise it's been a while since my last post but sadly, I've been through a very tough week which came to a head last Wednesday with an operation in hospital.  I'm feeling fine now but still very slow on my feet.  A couple of things have really cheered me up though, needless to say one of them is Mr P and the other is seeing that I am officially part of the Joy of Vintage Fair in Watford.  Like I said in an earlier post I am signed up for the whole year and the event seems like it's just getting better and better.  At the March fair on the 26th there will be a pop up makeover parlour.  In a way I wish I didn't have a stall there and could just go as a visitor and enjoying a wander and afternoon tea!  It will be such a fabulous day and definitely something to look forward to.  

The link to the website is http://www.thejoyofvintage.co.uk/links  where you can see my website as one of the links of people involved.  I would include a print screen but not sure how to do it on this computer!  It feels great to be part of this event and reminded me about my website http://www.vintagegarden.co.uk/  It looks better than I remembered!  I focus mainly on this blog and etsy but it's good to have the 'dotcom' for ease of reference.  Have to admit I felt rather proud of myself this morning.

So the sun is shining and that means it doesn't look too odd to wear dresses, so wear them I shall!  I am still raving about my Cath Kidston and am wearing it every chance I get.  It fits wonderfully and makes me feel good which is all you can ask for.  As an added bonus I have finally seen the episodes of 'Upstairs, Downstairs' that were shown on the BBC over Christmas.  Set just before the second world war I was very pleased to see a lady wearing the same dress as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment