Search This Blog

Thursday 19 May 2011

Cat and next fair news

Just wanted to give a quick cat update. The owners came back from holiday and I took the little kitten over to their house to say we’d looked after him for about 3 weeks as we thought he was a stray. The people were pretty grim but I was polite and explained that we had a cat and he didn’t approve of ‘Rocky’ making himself at home. Anyway, we don’t see him in the house anymore (we have a cat flap) I think our cat has seen to that but he does sometimes run up to us when we get home for a cuddle. Breaks my heart but he has a family. We’ll see how it goes but I’m hoping he’ll settle in a bit more to his home as he grows up.

So I’m in the last 2 weeks now until the fair at Hampstead, there’s been loads of interest and publicity including the advert below, on the Finchley Road. I’ve been making some more bags for the event but am slightly nervous about this one as it’s new territory. I will have my darling Mr P with me though and lots of friends are going to pop down so that’s what I’m looking forward to.
The following week on the 4th June is the Joy of Vintage Fair in Watford and I can’t wait for that one as I feel so at home there. The people are lovely and I love the atmosphere. This time I’ll have my lovely mum helping me man the stall so I should get a look around the fair this time. Not sure if that’s a good idea though.

I am slightly distracted at the moment. I have a fashion crush on the new summer colours of the Tara Starlet sailor slacks. I know that I’d wear them all the time with Miss L Fire wedges but should I treat myself??? I am really trying to be good.
In pink....


...and blue
Something else I’d love to treat myself to is a visit to The Powder Room to try the new Paul and Jo range and great new lashes by The Vintage Cosmetics Company.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore your blog!! I'm following!

    Would love you to enter my CHANEL giveaway:

    http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/03/chanel-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete