Search This Blog

Monday 7 February 2011

Vintage Victory

Hi everyone, hope you all had a lovely weekend.  Mine was very self indulgent and involved me not doing a great deal.  I did however manage to finish watching the second series of Land Girls the BBC's great drama.  The had it on every day for a week and then the series finishes. This one was a lot darker than the last season but it still had the same great fashion, attention to detail and music.  Sure it will be out on dvd soon enough.

Another thing that I did was wear my new Cath Kidston dress.  I indulged myself with the bright red brownie dress in the post below.  This is my first Cath Kidston dress and I love it.  Fits perfectly and is so flattering.  The bonus is that it is a perfect match for the MAC lipstick Ruby Woo - yay!

So this post is called Vintage Victory.  This is site that has been a wonderful FREE vintage community for a while but now it is a one stop shop for anything and all things vintage - literally.  There is now an online vintage marketplace.  I missed out on being one of the lucky first 100 takers for a free shop (to celebrate the launch of this enterprise) as I was on holiday.  I took the time out this weekend to investigate the new look VV and love it.  It's a great source of information and now shops!  The link is simply www.vintagevictory.com/

On the subject of holiday here are a few photos of where I was just over a week ago...(sigh)



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind words Darling.
    (Weep)
    Please send us an email.
    Cheers,
    G&K

    http://vintagevictory.com/contact-us

    ReplyDelete