Search This Blog

Thursday 25 November 2010

Stunning starlet dresses

Hi all, not only am I getting excited about Christmas but also all the little things I have planned in the run up.  So many opportunities to get glammed up and I can't wait.  I don't know why I do this to myself but even though I am lucky enough to have some really lovely dresses I always have a look online and see what there is going.
A favourite site of mine, as mentioned before, is 20th century Foxy and they have just introduced this beautiful evening dress. 

It's the Ava Dress in Metallic Aqua by the gorgeous (but slightly expensive once imported to the UK) Stop Staring.  I have this in red and just love it and am sorely tempted to save up and get it in blue as well.  It's a dress made of an amazing aqua metallic stretch taffeta that looks like a silk dupioni, fitted from top to bottom. The bodice is one armed with an asymmetrical neckline.  It is one of the most flattering dresses I own and disguises all sorts of lumps and bumps, even the tell-tale signs of underwear!  You can buy yours here

 Another favourite dress of mine for the Christmas season is from Tara Starlet. Some might not see this as a party dress but I definitely do - I think it is completely stunning and super glamorous.  I love the detail of the little dice on the trim.  Enjoy!

Happy Thanksgiving to all those reading in the States too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment