Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Mid-month pick me ups

Oh yay, the sun is out.  How lovely!  So so pleased as I have finally dressed correctly for the weather.

I wrote this post a while ago but forgot to upload it so here it comes.

I like to have little pick me ups up my sleeve for when it gets to the middle of the month and I’m no closer to pay day!  I normally end up buying a new nail varnish or lippy but thought that I needed to share this little mid-month treat with you.  Nearly everyone I know has either an iphone of some type or a blackberry so for all those smart phone users out there, get on to www.mobstar-cases.com  They do lovely cases to brighten up your phone and make it a little more unique.   An extra touch is that some of them come with free wallpapers that match the cover you’ve chosen. Here are some of my favourites:


Now go and enjoy that warm Spring sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment