Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 November 2010

The Make Lounge photos

I really cannot recommend The Make Lounge enough.  I have been there a few times now and just love it.  Their slogan is 'meet people, make stuff' and that's exactly it.  I am actually really shy with new people so it's great for me and I love learning new things so I find them perfect.  The Make Lounge runs more than 35 different workshops, from cupcake decorating and dress making to teacup candle making and millinery. Classes take place weekday evenings, weekend mornings, and can also be booked especially for groups.  new classes just launched include Book Binding, Soap Making, and Screen Printing.


One of the classrooms, below it is an ironing room!







Hedgehog lining

Finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment