Search This Blog

Monday 11 October 2010

A few of my (recent) favourite things

I wanted to take a time out from things that I’ve made myself to things that I’ve bought recently maybe to inspire you to find similar but also to give these items the praise, I think, they deserve J 
First up is quite a large brooch that I found in Flo’s place in Hitchin, I love it and always seem to be wearing it if I happen to have a cardi on.
I have a favourite shop on ebay called ‘Susannah’s Vintage Jewellery’.  I get a lot of my things from her, my most recent purchase below.  A cameo bracelet (I’ve only ever had fake cameos so it’s lovely to have a proper raised one) and a pair of 1950s clip on earrings.  I do have my ears pierced but prefer to buy clip on vintage earrings.  It’s just my preference as the ones I normally go for are quite large and doing the job I do it’s far easier to take them off when I answer the phone, which makes me laugh as I think of Mad Mad, then press the receiver to my ear and earring if they were pierced ones.

Finally, and this is my bit of fun and colour.  In a past post I mentioned the Dolly Mixture bracelet I was after which then turned into a spot of handbag envy.  I’m not sure if the bracelet is meant for a child but I love it and thankfully have small enough wrists to wear it, yippee!!

Good enough to eat?


No comments:

Post a Comment