Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Orchids are growing

I know I mentioned my orchids before, yes, I'm a little bit like a proud mother but they are doing so so well at the  moment and new ones are growing everyday. So in honour of them (and because I mentioned the clips in the La Soiree post) I wanted to share some photos of my orchid hair clips.  They are very delicate and add just a hint of vintage glamour.  Hope you like them, they are certainly a favourite of mine,


 



By the way, just waiting for our webshop to open, if you wanted to buy anything from us then do get in touch. As a stop-gap I've gone back to using my old etsy shop which is found through the link below.  Please start a converstation through the site with me, mention the blog and receive a discount.  The name Vintage Garden was long before Teaparties and Lace but I like the shop banner and can't bear to change it and the pixiedemon thing....who knows????!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pixiedemon

No comments:

Post a Comment