Search This Blog

Thursday 28 October 2010

Production line

It's hard to not just keep on making things when I find it so relaxing but I have decided to choose 4 designs of fascinator to focus on and only do a few one offs (when there's a rainy day and I just have the urge to make something).  I think this will be good for when Shara and I have our stall.  I have to admit that the idea of making 2 of things originally came about because I made something and wanted one myself but I'm going to be putting everything I make up for adoption!

I have realised that no further posts have been forthcoming about my project.  I have the main parts cut out and sewn but still debating about what colour zip to use - I have a hot pink, pale pink and blue at the moment but may just go for the pale pink tonight.  I will remember to take more photos but for now here is what the pieces looked like when I cut them from the pattern.  I'm sure I'll have it ready for summer 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment