Search This Blog

Friday 8 October 2010

Photos as promised

Marge :-)
Thanks has to go to the new addition to our team the mannequin 'Marge' - it makes positioning veiling so much easier :-)  It's fun to experiment with different materials and with Marge you can pin anything and everything to the base to get an idea what the finished fascinator looks like.  Before we started making fascinators, I had one hair flower that I wore a lot, more like all the time.  I love it and still wear it now but when I was out and saw the exact same flowers on a stem I had to have them...in all the colours they did!  So I went on a bit of creating mission and made a LOT of hair flowers.  They are mostly orchids (small and large ones) and some roses.  The roses can have a little bit of veiling added, which I did recently for a wedding we went to.  So, enjoy the photos and sorry there are so many but I couldn't choose between them!


Hair clips made with a  snap clasp, like a mini fascinator really...







It's a Pastie display on a cake stand...don't ask ;-)









No comments:

Post a Comment