Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Dressing Room Boutique news

If you follow me on Twitter you would already know that I have some super exciting news. 

There is a beautiful shop in Hitchin called Dressing Room Boutique.  You can find all sorts of lovely things there - things that I would fill my house with if I didn't share a house with Mr P; girly and gorgeous bits of furniture and other vintage pieces to make a house feel like a home.  A mixture of style, vintage,retro,shabby chic and all round girlishness, the owner, Sophie, chooses all the pieces herself.  I am so envious of her job!  So what has this got to do with me and the blog?  Well, not only would I recommend the shop in any case if you were after a unique present for someone (or yourself) but there is another reason why this place is special to me.  This lovely boutique and owner are now supplying a selection of my flowers and purses.  I can't tell you how chuffed I am and how grateful to Sophie for her support.  Thank you Sophie! xx

So details of this treasure trove are http://www.dressingroomboutique.net/  online and in all its gloriness at 10 Churchgate Shopping Centre, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG5 1DN

Go and visit!

Anything look familiar? ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment