Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 May 2011

One week to go...

...until the Joy of Vintage fair in Watford.  This time my glamorous assistant will be my mother :-)  I'm really looking forward to the cake, tea and chat.  Sure we'll do some work as well.
The Mister and I did our first fair together at the weekend in Hampstead and now I think he understands how fun, and tiring, it can be.  We had a lovely day and met some amazingly nice people.  I did take my crochet in case there was a dull moment but there was no down time at all in the day.  It was a little bitter sweet as some of my favourite pieces were sold but I'm really happy that they have gone to a good home.  As soon as ladies tried on the fascinators that caught their eye, they wanted them.  Huge compliment for me and I love that they loved them so much but I can't believe they're gone.  This one was one of my favourites, it was so sophisicated on:
I made this one on a lovely sunny day in a girly mood.  The lady who bought it was so sweet and it really suited her.
I better get making!

No comments:

Post a Comment