Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 May 2011

High Street vintage style buys

Recently I’ve joined in the Zumba craze. I was a little sceptical at first but I love it. I was very nervous about the first class and threatened to turn up as Carmen Miranda. No chica chica boom chic for me though as I was too shy!
Also, there is no way I can see to exercise safely and well, vintage-style, so I don’t even try. Not all the hair spray in the world would keep victory rolls in place after one of these classes. I needed to get a few tops to exercise in and popped into my lovely local Matalan. I didn’t get anything for Zumba but see a few lovely high street ‘repro’ finds.



I haven’t bought anything new recently because 1) I can’t really afford it and 2) I’ve become a little indignant and think to myself ‘I can make that!’ but if you fancy treating yourself here are a few favourites.
Tara Starlet high waisted shorts

Stop Staring floral dress


No comments:

Post a Comment