Search This Blog

Friday 25 March 2011

1 day to go!

Now it is only one day until The Joy of Vintage Fair in Watford and I am very excited!  Maybe it's a combination of the sunny weather and the promise of the weekend but I can't wait for tomorrow.  Not particularly looking forward to the early start but looking forward to seeing all my lovely friends who are going to pop down to see me.
Yesterday I bought a lovely new pair of sunglasses to celebrate the sun.  I have a pair of Tres Noir catseye glasses but they are a little too dark and angular for some outfits so these are perfect.  Surprisingly they are from Oasis :-)

I hope to send lots of people away with hair flowers - perfect for the summer, and if you read this blog and are coming to the fair please come and say hello.
Happy Friday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment