Search This Blog

Saturday 19 March 2011

Joy of Vintage Fair - next weekend!

This time next week the doors would have already opened at the Joy of Vintage Fair in Watford.  It takes place at Beechen Grove Baptist Church and starts at 11am.  I've just had an email about being a stall holder and when and how to set up.  I am very excited but also a bit nervous.  I haven't done a stall in a while and even though the last one was really well received I am having little niggly doubts.  I am sure it will fine on the day but I think I do like a good worry!  It looks set to be an amazing day out and lots of my lovely friends are going to come and see me so it's worth going just for that.  I can just imagine all the cake and tea I'll drink that day.  As it will be an early start for me I have to plan what to wear..I've finished my Collette pattern wrap dress and it's gorgeous, I am so pleased with it but think it might be a bit too summery.  I also want a nice day to get the chance to wear my Tara Starlet dress that I bought from a previous post.  Oh the decisions...but what a lovely choice to have.  I am lucky.  Knowing me though I have to decide now or I'll turn up in my pajamas having got ready in a doze.  Full details of the fair can be found here:  http://www.thejoyofvintage.co.uk/index.html

It is such a beautiful morning, makes a change from grey rainy yesterday so have been out doing some weeding - the glamor of my Saturday hey?  I had planned to cut a dress pattern out but our cat put a stop to that idea. 


Didn't have the heart to move him, he's too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment