Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Miss L Fire Shoes

I am new to Twitter but am finding it an inspiring source of bitesize info shots.  It is through this site that I found out that the maker of my 'most favourtie shoes in world' now has their own webshop.  According to the Miss L Fire blog on the 14th March:

You can now order your precious Miss L Fire shoes from our website!!!
The store has been open for a couple of days now...
This is a whole new business venture for Miss L Fire, and we're all very excited about it - check out the new store now and have a look at some pretty new shoes!
FACT: The best-selling shoe so far is Vee Eight in black and white.

I have always been a fan of these and have too many pairs than I wish to admit but lusted after and then ordered these beauties:

I am eagerly waiting for my chance to get my hands on one of these bags from the site as well:
Perfect vintage style accessories for summer!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment